Ready to take the next step in your scuba diving journey? The PADI Advanced Open Water Course, as the name suggested is designed to advance your scuba diving skills and knowledge. Building on what you have already learned during your PADI Open Water Course, the Advanced Open Water build your confidence and advance your skills through 5 ‘Adventure Dives’. Each of these dives gives you a chance to try different areas of scuba diving. Each dive can count towards the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Course. Whether you are interested in wreck diving, deep diving, fish identification, underwater photography or just want to perfect your buoyancy, there is a wide variety of dives to choose from. At the end of the course you will be certified to dive to a maximum depth of 30m/100ft.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
During the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course you will:
- Build on your existing knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Complete a deep dive, and navigation dive plus 3 dives of your choice.
- Dive to a maximum depth of 30m/100ft under the supervision of one of our professional PADI dive instructors.
- Prepare you for any corresponding PADI Specialty courses in the areas you are most interested in.
To complete the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course you must.
- Be at least 12 years old.
- Hold a PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent certification certification from another diving agency.