Have ever wanted to experience the feeling of scuba diving? Not sure if you want to sign up for the full course straight away, or maybe don’t have quite enough time? Then the PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience is for you. Either in the pool, or in the shallow waters of the ocean, one of our experienced PADI dive instructors will be right next to you during the whole experience. You will learn the basic theory and important skills needed to dive safely before exploring the underwater world. This program is not a certification and will not give you a license to dive, but will prepare you ready for when you complete you PADI Open Water Diver course.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
During the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program you will:
- Learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive safely under the close supervision of one of our professional PADI dive instructors.
- Learn about the equipment used for scuba diving.
- Experience breathing and swimming underwater.
- Prepare yourself ready for the PADI Open Water Diver course.
To participate in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program you must:
- Be at least 10 years old
- Be comfortable in and around water
- No prior scuba diving experience necessary